Saturday, 24 May 2014

Open For Business!


The Summer Studio and Gallery has been open for a week, and it has been great.
So many people came by to see and to appreciate and to personally pass on well-wishes and positive feedback about the Studio/Gallery, my cup is overflowing. I am very grateful for all this support, and I hope that things go well over the coming months. I am excited about being able to promote a few other artists as well, details soon to be posted; I had planned to put a call out for 'declarations of interest', but I never got the chance, all the weeks got booked by people who came in to see the space, and I wish I had more time and more space. It's all about learning, and for this trial season, I will go with this particular flow, which may, in fact, be the best method after all.
Onwards and upwards!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you every success!! Jõudu tööle! Õnne ka edaspidiseks!

    ReplyDelete